My Gratefulness This Thanksgiving

One thing I am grateful for this Thanksgiving is my family, my friends, and my pets. Firstly, I love to be with my family and without them I wouldn’t have amazing times like going to Disneyland, restaurants, and having great times. I always have fun with my family, even during the toughest times. When we are in a fight, we always make up no matter what. This Thanksgiving will be the most memorable Thanksgiving ever because we are having it at our house. We usually have it at my aunts house on my dad’s side of the family, but this time we are having all my family from my mom’s side over for Thanksgiving dinner. Secondly, my friends make me super happy and tend to cheer me up when I’m not in the best mood or feeling. I love my friends so much and they always have fun with me. The best thing about my friends is that they are always there for me. Lastly, my pets are worthy of my gratefulness because they always cheer me up. When I’m feeling sad or stressed, my dogs (Ziggy and Coco) cuddle up next to me and make me happier. Those are the 3 things I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving.

One thought on “My Gratefulness This Thanksgiving