My Favorite Room

My favorite room in my home is my bedroom. A reason why my bedroom is my favorite room is because it’s always really clean and organized. Im usually not a very messy person when it comes to my room. The tidiness makes me feel like everything is perfect. Another reason is because it reminds me of summer. My bedroom reminds me of summer because my walls are painted white, my bed has white sheets, there’s volleyballs lined up above my closet, there’s a hanging macrame thing in front of my window, there’s a bikini rack on my wall, there’s beach bags everywhere, and I have vines on the wall over my bed. A last reason why my bedroom is my favorite room is because it makes me feel safe. I do everything in my bedroom. Whenever I do my homework, I do it in my bedroom. When I watch tv, I do it in my bedroom. I set my volleyballs against a wall in my bedroom, too. And when my friends come over, we always go in my room and do everything! Those are the reasons why my bedroom is my favorite room in my house!